The Power of Promotional Products
“Break the ice” or start a conversation by giving out promotional product. “Market research tells us that 52% of participants given a promotional item, ultimately did business with that company. The remaining 48% of participants said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of their gesture.”*
Your source for specialty items.
What kind of products?
• Pens And Office Items
• Mugs, Glasses And Kitchenware
• Screen Printed And Embroidered Attire
• Note Pads, Sticky Notes And Stationary
• Tech Gadgets, Toys And Novelty
Why use promotional products?
• Draw Attention
• Reach A Wider Audience
• Use For Employee Rewards
• Increase Brand Recognition
• Advertising That Is Long-Lasting
“We know who to turn to when a trade show or marketing event comes about. We go straight to TPS Graphics for our give-away items and any promotional materials. They cater to our needs and make it easy for us!”
- Peggy and Ed Kozak, Moose Lodge